– Wool is a natural thermal insulator. Wool quilts are suitable all-year-round. In winter, the warmth is kept within the wool filling, which keeps you warm and cosy. In summer, the wool filling absorbs the moisture vapour from your body and keeps you cool.
– Wool is odour resistant. It absorbs all odour molecules and only releases them upon washing.
– Wool is non-allergenic, suitable for sensitive skin, including that of babies and young infants.
– Wool is a natural fiber and does not include harmful chemicals, unlike synthetic fibers.
– Our wool filling varies from 250gsm, 350gsm, 500gsm and 700 gsm to suit your need. GSM refers to gram per square metre. It shows you how thick and how warm the quilt it. The highter this measure is, the warm you’ll get.
– Quilts Mesurements:
Single 140cm x 210cm
Double 180cm x 210cm
Queen 210cm x 210cm
King 240cm x 210cm
350 GSM King 240 x 210cm, 350 GSM Queen 210 x 210 cm